- Part in Stalk, the new series of Simon Bouisson broadcasted in March 2020December 3, 2019Kameliya got a small part in the new French TV series, […]
- Kameliya in the show Hors Cadre, November 30th, at the Le Lovibond !November 24, 2019Kameliya will be interviewed in the show Hors Cadre of […]
- Kameliya got interviewed by an Egyptian magazineNovember 12, 2019It’s an Egyptian movie critic and editor-in-chief, […]
- NEW COVER AVAILABLE !October 30, 2019Today, Kameliya reinterprets the famous pop song of […]
- Kameliya wins the Balavoine Trophy !October 7, 2019The 6th October 2019, Kameliya participates in the […]
BACK IN TIME
A ONE-WOMAN MUSICAL SHOW!
▼ CLICK THE BUBBLES TO KNOW MORE ! ▼
she plays her 1st
show in 800-seats
the age of 6
artist who keeps an
Moss and Queen
France and overseas
“When people listen to me singing and see me playing, I really have the impression that I’m being seen and heard. I am not invisible, I become unique. All the sufferance, the anger, all the sadness, love, the happiness I could kept are released. Although I haven’t always been able to express myself, everything is crystal clear, flowing when I’m on stage. And those who listen to me and see me can feel it and they share with me.
When I affect people, I literally see the masks flying away. I see them, as they are. Their being, their emotions. As they can see me, as I am. We lay ourselves bare. We are one. It’s indescribable. I feel alive, connected. Powerful. I let it go and I bare myself, with no restraint. Because I need to express myself. Then the applause burst.
They energize me.
Sometimes people come to see me at the end to tell me they normally don’t like this music, or this subject. But they’ve changed their mind thanks to me. Or they say I’ve particularly affected them. To feel I have a real impact on people reassures me : I’m not just a sand grain among others. I exist, and I was not born for nothing. So thank you for helping me be and achieve myself.
I believe that if we were all fully accomplished, we could make great things together. So I want to wake you up, make you dream, turn you upside down. I want to make you alive and free. I want to thank you to take time for me.
So I work tirelessly.
The finest sound. The finest word. Every image, video, publication. I question myself. I always work to improve myself by developing new skills, by renewing myself. While keeping to consolidate my basis. I think that emotions are the keys to accept and understand ourselves. So, I can make you pass from the laughter to the tears. I can be as in the softness and the finesse, as in the hardness and the power. I can surprise you in the fiealds where you didn’t expect me. I challenge and defy myself, I face my fears to go even further.
I have this chance to possess a voice that I cultivate from my childhood, to be a bilingual actress and to write my own text. All those disciplines, combined to my own sensitivity, allow me to bring you to my world through different forms : singing, shows and films.”